This Upper Back / Shoulder Wrap measures 18" across by 15" and filled with just over 2 pounds of Canadian-grown, flaxseed. It's separated into 13 horizontal tubes to keep the flaxseed from shifting to the bottom when you're wearing it.
Heat it up in the microwave! Put the Therapy Wrap on a microwave safe plate and heat for 30-60 seconds at a time for larger wraps, and no more than 30 seconds for smaller wraps like the Eye Pillow. After each heating interval, take the wrap out and shake it up to shift the flaxseed around inside in order to evenly distribute the heat. Don't overheat it as you can scorch the seeds, burn your skin or start a fire. Don't leave it unattended in the microwave. Check the temperature often while heating and if it's too hot, let it cool down before using it. Heating in the oven is not recommended (as in, don't do it).
Cool it in the freezer! Need a cool pad? Keep your Therapy Wrap in the freezer until you're ready to go. You can put this frozen wrap directly on your skin, unlike that bag of peas. It stays nice and flexible even when frozen. Feel free to transfer direct from the freezer to the microwave, just adjust the microwaving times accordingly.
Flaxseed contains about 42% oil, so when you heat the neck wrap, you're heating the oils inside it. Other products are filled with grains, like oat, which work great but when you heat them, you're heating the water in the grain and that can dry them out. Flaxseed lasts a lot longer and it feels softer.
Available in assorted colours. Pick your colour before adding to the cart.
* Fabric pattern may not be exactly as shown. Our supplier frequently updates their pattern selection and as a result the patterns we can offer changes. We do our best to keep the swatch images up to date on the website but sometimes we can get behind. If the pattern that you order is no longer available, we will contact you via phone or email to let you know what options are available.
The therapy wraps come with no scent added and flaxseed has its own natural scent. If you would like to enhance your soothing therapeutic experience, add on an essential oil spray when checking out. For best results, after heating the flax therapy wrap in the microwave, give it a couple squirts of aromtherapy spray.
- Muscle Relief (Eucalyptus and Mint) - Smells like a deep heating muscle rub
- Headache Relief (Mint and Lavender) - Mint soothes headaches while lavender calms you
- Mood Lifter (Eucalyptus and Lavender) - Helps to relieve depression and anxiety
- Lavender - Helps you to relax
Note: Aromatherapy claims have not been scientifically proven. What works for some people may not work for others. But they sure smell nice! For external use only.
This product is not washable. If you get it wet, the flax seeds will get mushy and likely not dry out. You'll need to toss it and buy a new one.
Just like with cellphones and gremlins, the limited warranty does not cover water damage.
Use only as directed. Don't overheat. Don't place it on your skin if it's too hot. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not eat the product. Kuseno Comfort Products, its owners, management, employees, representatives and anyone else associated with the company cannot be held liable for misuse of any of the products.